Monday, November 1, 2010

This seem to be going ok

So the most recent  new is my surgery is Dec 6th. I have another endo on the 12th. If that clears my surgery will push forward. I was so very angry, mad, and hurt. I will not be able to have surgery while my hubby is here. But It will work ut, it always does. I have Maintained my weight. Im still doing the liquid thing, just ewting one meal. I take state Board this week. I will be glad when its over.  Derrick will be home in a week. Im so excited. I can't wait. I miss hm so much, the kids miss thier dad. I miss waking up next to him. Im doing this surgery for him, my kids, and yes for myself too. I wanna buy cute clothes, not just drape myself in yards of fabric. I wanna look sexy for my husband, hip for my kids and feel normal in my own skin. We are planning a Disney Cruise for this next summer. A mexican Riveria cruise. I can't wait. I'm prayng and prayng nothing else hold this surgery up .... Please join me in prayer, Im gonna need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment