Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow.. Its been a while ;)

 I have been meaning to update my blog and keep everyone updated on whats going on.  As most y ou you know my surgery was cancelled until Dec 6 th. My hubby came home on Leave  on the 8th, and  it was nice having him home, even tho he won't be here for my surgery. I had another Endo on the 12th.. Everything look great, peachy and I picked up all my post-op meds. I start my liquid diet on Friday. I have to admit i gained a few pounds while the hubbs was home. He wanted all these comfort foods and eating out ( Gift cards from Mother-Inlaw helped that out a lot).We mostly enjoyed out time as a family. He hung out at work with me a lot, we had a blast. The Hubs left yesterday, its was hard and it never gets easier.My Mother-inlaw is flying in on thr 5th to be here withmy while I have surgery.. I can't wait to get this part over with!!

I have learned so much already about myself and how much Im willing to put up with. I no longer bow down to people. I don't have to please anyone ( not that I really did before LOL) I let  ALOT of dumb, childish comments and stuff roll off my back. I don't feed into it, No matter how baited it is.  I have come to see who will most likey be my friends on the other side, and I must say, Im really not to suprised.  Im done bending over backwards for people, when Im not thier priority. Its not worth it to me. Since I will loose some hair after surgery, I decided to cut it all off. My hair is rather thin and was a tad longer than shoulder length. I guess this was a way for me to have control over it. Its very edgy and funky. Spikey in the back and long in front, with one side much longer than the other. I have already gotten a hand-full of complements on it just today :) I will try to update this a couple more times before surggery, which is in 11 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios for now peeps

♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment