Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Half way threw the Liquid diet

So I will not lie.. The Liquid diet started out SHITTY.. I was bitchy, grumpy, hungry. It was horrid. It took me 3 days to adjust. Now its not bad at all. I have lost about 5 lb, Im now down to 340lbs. I have lost a total of 27lbs since I started this .. Its nice that people can see it too. I'm gonna pack a couple things tonight for the hospital. My mother-inlaw will be flying in Sunday. Im glad she will be there. I really hope my best friend can make it, she makes me laugh and I know she will calm my nerves. Im scared of course, but its more nervous to get this done and in the past.  Im not sure if I mentioned it, but I cut all  my hair of, Its very punky, I love it.. Im noticing my skirts are barely staying on :) Its an amazing feeling .. I will be posting a couple pics of me (full length) before surgery and Pics of surgery also.. I will try to update this the night before surgery :) I check ion the hospital at 7:30am Monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment