Thursday, October 28, 2010

HUGE set back

Im sitting here in TEARS, bawling my eyes out. I was soo close. Nov 9th was my surgery date, I did all my pre-op stuff, lost 23lbs. I had my endoscopy done Last friday, it came back that i have gastritis and H.polori. So I have been on 2 antibaiotics since Monday. Well one of them was making me very sick, so i called the doc office. She just called me back and said that i was getting another script and my surgery had to be moved to Dec 14th. I have to be on the meds for 2 full weeks, then have another Endo done to make sure the bacteria is gone. They don't have anything until Dec14th. I feel cheater, crushed, like i wanna throw a toddler fit. I busted my ass to loose the weight. I have been on a liquid diet  since Oct7th. I planned for my husband to be here. He is Overseas and this was the only time he could be home to help me, NOW , i have pretty much NO one. I explained all this to the Doc nurse and they understand but there is nothing that can be done. I'm crushed and feel like i wanna give up and stay fat forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment