Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today i set the date

So today I set and paid for Gastric Bypass surgery. I can honeslty say I was a tad nervous to hand over the check and set a date.  I have a date of Nov 9th, 2010. Im on a liquid protein diet until surgery, Im already hungry and ate a hard boiled egg and 3 bits of salad. It seems like the only drinks out there are all sweet. Which is fine sometimes, but not when you want the baked chicken your kids had for dinner. I want to write here daily. I think it will help me and maybe anyone reading it. I know I will greeve the foods i once loved. I took the boys to a yummy cupcake shop and I was suprised how easy ikt was to turn it down, i gues the thought of my in skinny jeans was more powerful... lol. Im actually at peace with the surgery, im nervous, but no longer scared, my doctor is a very soft spoken man, who puts me fears to rest. Im ready to start this new wonderful journey in my life... and i will be updating this often, join me for my honest, no hold barge, real in your face journey threw weight loss surgery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment