Friday, October 8, 2010

well today wasn't too bad

So I did go to bed with a hungry tummy last night, I was sipping of Zero Vit water, which helped a tad. I woke up and had a 16oz protein drink, WHY can't they make these to taste like bacon & eggs :( everything is sweet this sweet that .. BLEHHHH  I hung out with my best friend for most of the day, Im really blessed to have a wonderful chica in my life like her. I went to GNC today. I wiped the clearance section out and actually found some tasty drinks.  I had 3 drinks today and a small tiny dinner. Im trying so hard to stick to the liquid diet. I honestly hated every minute of eating, and now i feel crummy, but tommorrow is a new day. So i thought i would disclose my weight today. Hey if Im gonna be honest it should start from the start, right? well my hughest weight has reached 370 ::thud::  wow, I actually wrote that out. My current weight is 354. Everyone who knows my weight swears up and down i don't look that big, but i think they are just being nice to the fat kid .. LOL I got my test date for state board( Im taking the Manicurist test) and thats Nov 4.. Damn thats when i was supposed to have my pre-op witht he doc, so im hoping to reschedule that... I have unknowingly given up diet soda, I don't know how long that will last, but i have no want for it.  And energy drinks too, i have them in my fridge and don't even reach for them, which is nice, but im getting caffine withdrawl headaches.  Ok, well enough for tonight.  Peace out!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment