Wednesday, October 13, 2010

another day, another pound(hopfully)

well my little girl was sick, so i was unable to go to school. Instead i busted out a ton of cleaning which i hope would have burned a ton of calories. I have had a couple shakes today and a couple bites of baked chicken. I have to admit, Im a little scared that i won't lose enough weight to have surgery. there was no movement on the scale today and that freaked me. I get to do my labs on the 25th and do my endoscopy on the 29th. Im ready to get more surgery related stuff out of the way. I feel like im being pulled in 10 ways. I have  to do all this pre-op surgery stuff, finish my Nail tech school. Then I need to study and pass boards on the 4th. I feel like I will finally be able to fully take a breath when my surgery is over and im resting in the hospital. Usually im not a chaotic person at all, but to be honest it almost makes the days fly by faster  lol. Tomorrow is one day closer to a new start on life... YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment